Sunday, January 23, 2011

The day after...

I woke up this morning feeling very drained and bloated.  Not a happy camper at all.  I was tired even though I had ample sleep and it was difficult dragging myself out of bed.  I also felt extremely heavy which was a first since we started eating healthy.  I couldn't wait to have a lovely nutritious breakfast and put yesterday into the things I will never do again column.  Having a cheat day is all well and good, but I think I over did it somewhat.  Even now after my breakfast of eggs in a cup (chopped hard boiled eggs with tomatoes, mushrooms, salt, pepper and a bit of olive oil) I am still feeling bloated.  Hopefully as the day goes on that will go away.  Fingers crossed!  I also started doing something new with my coffee in the morning.  Instead of cream, I decided to take the advice of the book and add a touch of cinnamon and some cold water to my coffee.  It was really good!  I still miss the creaminess, but it is enough that I don't miss it too much.
So after all this I still had to weigh myself.  I really didn't want too as I knew I had gained weight since yesterday, it was hard not to know.  But I did it and I gained back all I lost.  I still didn't feel too bad as some people mentioned in the book to gain back what they lost and then some.  Most lose it within the first couple of days after the cheat day and then lose more to boot.  So I am not too concerned.  We also took our first measurements and pictures today.  I am surprisingly symmetrical!  Mike loaded them into a spreadsheet to keep us on track.  So far so good!

Weight as of January 23rd: 177.8 pounds
Waist: 33 inches
Hips: 43.5 inches
Right Thigh: 23 inches
Left Thigh: 23 inches
Left Bicep: 13.25 inches
Right Bicep: 13.25 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment