Saturday, January 29, 2011

Measurement and Cheat day

Well it was a good day to stay inside and eat, but not as much as last weekend.  I was very good not eating myself rotten.  That doesn't mean I ate healthy all day.  Heck no!  Cookies and ice cream for breakfast along with delicious smokies for lunch.  I am having a great day!
We exercised twice this week along with our regular veggies and protein meals.  No dairy (not even in my coffee this time) throughout the entire week, so I was hoping for some more results.  We measured and weighed on Thursday and from then to this morning I lost a total of 2.6 pounds and 1.75 inches.  So I am pretty happy about that!  I am getting closer to my goal.
Other than that nothing really new has happened.  I am enjoying our new gym and despite it being pretty busy on Monday's, it is still a great experience and I look forward to going!  We have also decided to get us through the week that we will get our salad lunches at Sunterra on Friday's.  This gives us a little break from making a lunch for the day and it also gives us the variety that we crave.  Their salad bar has tons of different ingredients and it is very much appreciated after a week of the same old salads we have at home.

Weight: 173.4 pounds
Waist: 31.75 inches
Hips: 42.5 inches
Right Thigh: 22.75 inches
Left Thigh: 22.5 inches
Right Bicep: 12.5 inches
Left Bicep: 12.25 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment